Nelly Elliott

Newcastle based blogger, mama, creative, coffee-only with my oxygen, vegan, plus-size fashion lover and feminist 🌱🖤⚡️

@nellyscupcakes

Casual Weekend OOTD


T shirt - £4 Peacocks Jeans - £16 Peacocks
Cardigan - £10 Peacocks Boots - £30 Evans
Necklace - £1.50 accessorize sale


So last week I went a bit mad in Peacocks. They had a big sale on and I ended up spending around £50 in total, but got an absolute butt-load of stuff; all in all a pretty successful shopping trip.

I did end up getting the mustard jeans from my previous post, but decided against the tent-style top as I have decided I need to start making more of my curves instead of hiding them from the world.

This was what I wore on Saturday. This was my first attempt at using the timer on my digital camera so forgive the bad photograph. I will keep experimenting and hopefully my photography will improve over time.

I love the vibrant colours in this outfit and cannot wait to try these jeans in a variety of looks.

Do you think I am a bit too colourful here? Would you tone down the yellow jeans with darker pieces, or go even brighter?

Comments