Nelly Elliott

Newcastle based blogger, mama, creative, coffee-only with my oxygen, vegan, plus-size fashion lover and feminist 🌱🖤⚡️

@nellyscupcakes

A new little blog adventure


I have been toying with the idea of starting some sort of fashion blog/journal for a while now, it is something I have tried to do in the past but never seem to be able to get past the first sentence. In fact I have re-written this sentence about 127 times.
The world of fashion blogging and indeed the fashion industry itself is quite intimidating to me, I have never felt as though I fit into a particular category or felt I was "cool" enough to bother trying, but fashion is still one of my passions. I actually have a degree in Fashion Design; doodles and various ideas of mine can be found dotted around all over the place. I personally don't consider myself much of a fashionista, but I do think I need a place to get my ideas out and also a place to help me build my confidence.

So here I am, starting a fashion blog.

Comments