Nelly Elliott

Newcastle based blogger, mama, creative, coffee-only with my oxygen, vegan, plus-size fashion lover and feminist 🌱🖤⚡️

@nellyscupcakes

Ding dong Avon calling...

I have recently become an Avon lady, it has been both a good and bad experience. I have made a bit of commission but a lot of that has gone on products for myself! I have to say I am a fan of a lot of their products.

I have found myself experimenting more with make-up a lot more and making more of an effort day to day. I have settled on my everyday make-up (see pictures). It is light and subtle and easy to do. I am a huge fan of their Ideal Flawless foundation, it is such a lovely colour match and isn't too heavy. Also the coverage is pretty flawless (go figure).

I have also started using an eyebrow pencil for the first time ever, it is a revelation! I am a natural redhead but don't have ginger eyebrows, instead they are a mousey brown. By defining them with a brown pencil it really frames my face and looks great!

I also love their eyeshadow quads and glimmerstick eyeliners, I am working the natural brown palette and smokey diamond glimmer stick mostly with a subtle flick at the outer corners. I love it

It really is amazing what lovely make-up does to your confidence.

I have never had great skin, I was a spotty teen and still have the odd breakout. So this boost in confidence is worth its weight in gold for me.

Do you have a favourite brand or style? Share your tips!

Comments

Post a Comment